What Is Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation, when a man ejaculates early during sexual activity, is a hugely common issue – even if we don’t like to talk about it!
But although many men suffer from with premature ejaculation – whether occasionally or as a recurring issue – it can have huge repercussions on our confidence levels, self-esteem and the relationships we have with those close to us. Our ability to satisfy sexually is strongly linked to how secure and stress-free we feel in our relationship and how we see ourselves as men, so it’s unsurprising that a problem affecting sexual prowess can leave us feeling flat – and frustrated!
What Forms Does It Take?
Premature ejaculation is a bit of a grey area – after all, what constitutes as premature depends on our personal sexual expectations…. a general classification of the problem is when a man climaxes before he manages to fully penetrate the female or very shortly after
It’s commonly believed that there are two types of premature ejaculation:
- Primary, which begins when we first become sexually active, and
- Secondary, which happens later in life and has a more complex range of factors.
What Are The Causes Of Premature Ejaculation?
There’s no easy answer here – there are myriad factors that can influence premature ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation can come down to both physical and psychological issues – or both. Here are some examples:
- Physical – alcohol and drug use, an underactive thyroid or prostate disease
- Psychological – those suffering from depression or other mental illnesses, young people or those in the early stages of a relationship, low self-esteem and anxiety can all lead to premature ejaculation.
I Suffer From Premature Ejaculation – What Options Are Available To Me?
While it can be difficult to identify the root causes of premature ejaculation, there are a stack of treatment options available. Let’s take a look at some of the most common ones:
- Prescription medication
- Over the counter medication
- Local anaesthetic creams, which work by making the penis less sensitive
- Condoms containing a local anaesthetic
- Behavioural therapy techniques, often with professional guidance, to help undo habits that can lead to premature ejaculations
- Professional counselling, and relaxation techniques to help get to and overcome the root causes.
Premature ejaculation can leave you feeling embarrassed, unhappy, tense, and often unwilling to enter into a sexual relationship and if it is, you should do something about it!
The choice of treatment you opt for depends entirely upon your needs and what’s likely to work for your personal situation, but there are some excellent natural products available both in store and online if you’d like to seek out treatment quickly, easily and without trips to the doctors.
One product that is highly recommended is Prosolution Plus… originating from the USA, Prosolution Plus has medical backing as an effective natural supplement that can really help prolong erections and banish the spectre of premature ejaculation
Read More About Prosolution Plus and How It Works Here